Family involvment is vital to the success of our kindergarten program.
Families can get involved by:
- Volunteering with special projects in the classroom.
- Organizing/assisting with classroom celebrations.
- Reading stories to the class or small groups.
- Sharing their occupation or knowledge/skills with the class.
- Working with small groups of learners to support academic growth.
- Volunteering regularly (a time scheduled ahead of time with the teacher).
- Chaperoning field trips (we go on many exciting field trips).
Supporting our program can also mean:
- Working on special projects at home (cutting, assembling, coloring, etc.)
- Sending in supplies for special projects or as needed.
- Sending in snacks each month.
- Putting together book orders.
- Sponsoring another learner for a field trip.